Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 14 - Tuesday October 13th

Today was a good day. We are gradually making progress, I prefer to take things slowly instead of having set backs like before. I was told that I should be able to breast feed today, but when I got to the hospital the Dr and I agreed that we should give Zander one more day on 1 1/2 flow before we introduce breast feeding. So tomorrow we will start feeding if everything goes well tonight.


Zander loves to grab his cannula and pull it off.
Looks like we fixed this problem.


He is still trying to to pull it off but his little
gloves make it harder.

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad that he is doing better!! There is not one second I don't think about you guy's! We are still praying for you all!! LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope we don't run into any germs on the way to the hospital or your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Cute blog.. I saw a link to it on Kristi's blog! Such an adorable baby you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sad that you didnt say bye!!!!! How rude. lol jk You have my phone numer though, call or text me any time. Send pics of my son in law too. Hope Mr. Bachler is feeling better. Send me an email sometime too it is mizchely83@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you take a picture of him arriving home? Sure wish I could visit, but I have a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again! I just realized the other day that I forgot to get you the pictures I took of Zander in the NICU! If you can e-mail me and give me your e-mail address I'll just e-mail them over to you. I am sorry I am so forgetful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. opps.. forgot to give you my e-mail.. it's davelizbarrett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are SO happy to have you guys home! Life wasn't as great with you being gone all the time. :) And WELCOME to the neighborhood, little Z!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey its chely! I have a new number and I lost yours send me a text or give me a call at 801 735 4529. I FINALLY have Lily home! She came home the 23rd on her 2 month birthday!!!! How are you guys doing and hows Lils boyfriend Z man?!

    ReplyDelete